anti-TPO
I did a check up and my anti-TPO is 486,3 IU/ml (normal 0,0 - 34)
All the rest (T3, TSH, FT3, FT4) are normal.T4 Anti--TG, PTH, where not tested.
Is this can be a future alert?
bumping this up for others............
A doctor told me that i there is no risk at the moment, since TSH is normal
It mean that someone of my family (parents) has problem as well and they should check it
1 on 4 people with this abnormally will eventually be hypothyroid.
He also said to control TSH every 6 months and if this is going out of the normal range to visit again.
hi.....ive just been diagnosed with Autoimmune Thyroidism and Sub-clinical Hypothyroidism....

I have Anti Tpo antibodies in the 700's and TPOab in the 800's

When i was first diagnosed my TSH was 2.79....in a week it escalated to 6.2 which is Hypo.......i was first told nothing could be done because i was only borderline.......but it became worse very fast ...avoid stres. eat well. exercise. and relax.......antibodies have triggers....keep your immune system calm...avoid colds and flus.....

I hope this helps
You should get into the habit of requesting printed copies from your doctor every time you have any kind of diagnostic test.  Even though your doctor is telling you your FT3, FT4 and TSH is "normal", your lab might be using obsolete reference ranges,  It's good that your doctor is testing FT3 and FT4 in addition to TSH.  They are tthe actual thyroid hormones, and a much better indicator of thyroid status than TSH.  T3, which is total T3, is considered an obsolete test and pretty much a waste of money.  I don't like your doctor's emphasis on TSH.  If you want to post your latest labs, members can comment more intelligently.

I would be extremely surprised if the 1 in 4 people with elevated TPOab becoming hypo is correct.  My guess is that it would be a lot closer to 100%.

Do you have symptoms?
My antibodies were well over >1000 U/ml (normal 0,0 - 30) and I was hyper.
But I have Graves Disease.
Have you been checked for Graves with TSI test?
Sorry, I was thinking more than 1 in 4 would develop an overt autoimmune thyroid disease.  I should have said I thought the percentage of those becomming hypo OR HYPER would be close to 100%.  Sorry to forget about you hyper kids...you all end up on our side of the fence sooner or later!
no symptoms.
I have just made a full checkup and saw this.Next month i will have another appointment anyway.
I always take and keep my record of all the exams/acts i make.
It's good that you keep accurate records.  Just bear in mind that the currently accepted reference range for TSH is 0.3-3.0.  Many labs are still using obsolete ranges, and therefore doctors will tell you your results are "normal" when they are not.

Because you have Hashi's, your immune system will continue to attack and destroy your thyroid.  It is only a matter of time before you become symptomatic.  Make sure you are tested regularly and, if you develop symptoms, call your doctor and have bloodwork done as soon as possible.

Best of luck!
Yeah I went hypo after RAI & TT last year and been back on track with my levels for about 6 months now.
Antibodies near zero 3 months after RAI.
So know what 'both sides of the fence ' feel like lol...not nice either.