anti tpo
hello my anti TG is 7.8  lU/ml and my anti TPO is 537 IU/mL is my anti TPO very high? and  HOW MUCH lU/mL IS NORMAL anti TPO?
Reference ranges for both TPOab and TGab are in the <40 range.  At last look, my TPOab was 944, and they stopped counting on the TGab.  Actual numbers are not very important as far as antibodies are concerned (they can vary wildly even intraday), it's basically a positive/negative situation.  Any elevation is an indication of autoimmune disease.
hi,even my anti TPO is also high:603,....,any idea how cure soon or with which medicine anti TPO can treat?...my tsh level,T3,T4 are in normal range.....
Nothing treats TPO antibodies.  The antibodies destroy your thyroid function.  When it gets to the point where you have symptoms or your FT3 and FT4 get low, you will have to start taking thyroid replacement hormones.  Some people also believe that it is best to treat Hashi's before symptoms appear and before FT3 and FT4 go too low in the range.