Thyroid Disorders Community
bloated stomach
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

bloated stomach

I have had a thyroid problem for  15years now .It started with hyper  had iodine treatment now have hypo. I was 125 pounds a year ago ,now 200 plus pounds and my stomach is very bloated. People ask me all the time how many month pregnant I am. It is really makes mad. I don't know what to do? I don't even eat that much  . It is hard to exsercise   because I am always tired  and weak .I feel hopeless like I never going to be the happy ,energetic reasonable size person I use to be !!!!!

This discussion is related to Weight Gain and Big Bloated Stomach on .35 Synthroid.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
same case here, i had heavy bleeding since past 6 months, & last week I was diagonised for hypothroid. I too feel the same way as you feel.
Blank
Please post whatever thyroid test results you have, along with reference ranges shown on the lab report, so that members can assess the adequacy of testing and treatment.

Blank
1327431_tn?1327075704
Hi
I too had RAI last July and i bloat alot , pasta ,bread makes me worst , I stil eat gluten but cut down wheat !! also got my hair tested and found out my digestive system wasnt working properly so my belly wasnt right , not saying you have the same as me but maybe worth doing to find out why you are bloating so much, take it you are underactive now ? its hard to get the right balance but you will get there do re search and try herbal Vits , I would rec a multi Vit for your energy levels .....gdluck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...