can hyperthyroid affect my lymph nodes
I was diagnosed of hyperthyroid since 2002,however,after several tests and scan,my specialist doctor has stopped my treatment and medication since a year stating to me that the function of my thyroid is normal but it is diffused and has got lymph nodules in it.Since a month now i started feeling pain in both sides of my neck just a few centimetres under my ears,i am a bit anxious whether it is related to the thyroid or my lymphs nodes are affected in some way.Several bood tests had proved that my lymph nodes are within the range but still it is painful especially by the right.What advice will you give me in such circumstances,please!
Have you gone back to your thyroid Dr in relation to this? I would go back to the Dr and insist on further testing or find a new Dr.  When was the last time you had thyroid labs done? Maybe you are flaring again? Any other symptoms?