can underactive thyroid be cause heart issues
can someone please tell me if they can .can a underactive thyroid cause a person to have  POTS, PALPATATIONS AND TACHYCARDIA.  syncope.  what are the dangers of not treating a underactive thyroid
I had heart palps among other uncomfortable symptoms before I was diagnosed and treated for low thyroid. Take a peek at the question and answers about trembling - you might see yourself in that thread and it might shed some light on your symptoms. I will copy and paste a paragraph here that I wrote in response to the trembling conversation - it might be relative to your situation:

In the October, 2007 issue of Prevention magazine (page 47 and 48) I read that "...fluctuating hormones spur little surges of adrenaline, which can cause an extra heartbeat." The author was writing about heart palpitations and how common they are. I am thinking that since our thyroid gland is part of the hormonal system, doesn't it make sense that when it isn't working properly we would experience those same surges of adrenaline that cause our anxiety-like symptoms?  (that can include palpitations)