cancer part 2
So my newest test results showed that i am now am hypo. My follicular cancer was more aggressive than they thought. I now have to have my full thyroid removed and they suggest that i have the surgery done on my neck and not distant site like my last surgery. Is it normal to get my adrenal glandes checked. They also think i may have polycystic ovarian syndrome.  Is it common for these problems occur together.
Some people with thyroid issues also have PCOS and many also have adrenal issues.  You might want to research adrenal issues and if you have symptoms, get tested.
My endo is having me testes for both. I am not sure about the Adrenal issue but i do seem to have all they symptoms of PCOS. i just wasnt sure how common both occuring together are. Just seems everytime i go to the doctor the things they told me at the last vist no longer apply and i start with a fresh set of problems.
Doctors can tend to be rather "wishy washy" when they aren't sure what's going on.  It  might be helpful to keep notes of each visit, so you can ask for follow up on each issue.
That what i been trying to do. I see any endo and an oncoligist/surgen. They each say something differnt. The oncolist said i had a "little cancer" and he thinks i should wait. WHen i called for my lab results one of the nurses said my levels were normal. I went to the endo and she suggested removal as it is folicular cancer and said my levels were low. She started me on replacement but i feel worse on the drugs than i did without them. It seems like that happens with adrenal issues. All so confusing and occuring so fast.
A "little" cancer?  Wait? For what?  I'm thinking you need a new oncologist....
he wanted to wait and see if it grew. When i went to the endo she said it had already started to spread to other parts of my thyrios. I go back to see him this week as he is also my surgen and he is a great surgen i'm kinda dont want to have to have a new surgen.