correlation with thyroid disorder and restless leg syndrome as well as trigger finger
I have a long history of thyroid disorder.  I had my thyroid removed one and a half years ago after several years of monitoring for underactive thyroid and nodules.  I have developed trigger finger in a couple fingers, trigger thumb in both hands, affecting the wrists also, and have had a long history of restless leg syndrome.  Just recently a primary physician prescribed relacor for the rls.  However, after thinking about my strange symptoms, I think there may be a correlation with thyroid disease.  I am presently taking synthroid 1.25 mg daily.  My latest thyroid study came back with a Free T4 of 1.37 and TSH of .78.  My endocrinologist has not mentioned or asked about these symptoms, although he certainly noticed I was wearing a splint for the trigger thumb. I have also had severe reflux discorder treated by prilosec for over 30 years which was diagnosed as a result of hiatal hernia.    Do you think this may all be related?  
Have you tried hand, arm and shoulder nerve exercises called nerve glides to relieve the pinching? Its hard to tell if wrist and finger problems are a caused by tendons, muscle or nerves being pinched buy inflamed muscle in the nerve 'shielths'.  But all of this can be symptoms of low thyroid hormone. Reflux, GERD, LPRD are also related it seems, but in your case hiatial hernia is a more common cause. Hiatal hernia I have not heard of being thyroid related as it is a weak spot in the chest diaphragm that is hereditary I believe.

A lot of people Hypothyroid or no thyroid on only T4 (synthroid) don't feel so good even when the lab results look good. I would try an addition of T3 synthetic or combo med of T4 with T3 in it to see if your finger and wrist pain goes away.  

B vitamins, Magnesseum, and potassium also important for muscles and tendons.

Maybe someone without a thyroid has some additional info for you.