crazy thyroid
what could make your thyroid levels show both hyperthyroidism and hyprothyroidism  in a single blood sample.

This discussion is related to Reidel's Struma - very rare form of thyroid disorder-does anyone else have it?.
What test results are you talking about?  Please post the results and reference ranges shown on the lab report.  Also tell us about any symptoms you are having.
Hi kind angel my name is shay and I just had a thyroidectomy on nov 1st 2012 and wanted to ask you for some guidance on some test results if you could please help me I would so greatly appreciate it??
All of our many experienced and knowledgeable members will be happy to help.  Please post your thyroid related test results and their reference ranges shown on the lab report so that we can best assess the adequacy of your testing and treatment.  Even more important than the lab results, please tell us about any symptoms you are having.