do i need a higher mg of thyroxine
i went ill on hols 3wk ago, i felt like passing out started trembling feeling cold, called for an ambulance as we didnt know what was wrong with me, my pressure was low, heart rate was fine as was mmy blood levels, they put it down as a panic attack which could be caused by thyroid problems, i had half of mine removed last june and have been on 50mg thyroxine since and never missed taking one, but have been feeling really under the weather since this panic attack
Hi. sorry for what you feel, Any hypothyroid symptoms you experience?
I think you need to find a thyroid dr./endocrinology so they can check your blood works & your medication.

yes coldness is one of  hypothyroid symptoms, when i was hypo a lot of symptoms i feel, my condition are so bad. so my dr. check my blood works then  increase my dose. to 150mcg.
so far its 8 months not checking my blood works i only take my medication. because i have no health benefits yet & waiting for a public health service here.
Based off your post and what you experienced (anxiety) - and the small dose of 50mcg T4 - I'd confidently say you need labs drawn ASAP for thyroid again.

thank you both, bloods back need to top up to 75mg and bloods again in a month, going to see doc this wk need to find out properly what it was that happened to me as i have had no answers ans scared it will happen again.
What tests are being done to determine thyroid levels?

We often hear from UK members that the only tests they get done are TSH, which is totally inadequate for determining thyroid hormone levels.

Please post whatever lab results you have, and be sure to include reference ranges, since those vary lab to lab and have to come from your own report.
well i was also given diazipam, ye great calm as hell but still with symptoms!! my daughters friends mum had my symptoms and was told it was sodium deficiency, pressure in the head, the tremors and cramps so will mention it next week, also had tests for hormone levels which i will get this next tue i think, will keep you posted getting worried with it all now!
We will look forward to seeing whatever labs you can post.  
well results are in and all is well, all levels are normal, still having a few symptoms and off work for the 3rd week! if anything arises again will let you know, and thank you x
Sorry, but if you're still having symptoms, all levels are not "normal". While they might fall into "normal" ranges on the lab report, results are not normal for you, until your symptoms are gone.

What tests were run and what were the actual results, and reference ranges for them?