elevated PTH?
What does calcium level of 10 and PTH level of 66 mean? Is this hyperthyroidism?
What are the normal ranges for your lab for these test?  My lab uses 8.5 to 10.6 for normal calcium and 12 to 67 for normal PTH.  PTH is parathyroid hormone and this hormone regulates the amount of calcium in the blood.  Please check out www.parathyroid.com for answers to eleveated parathyroid.  
Good luck.
Is your dr suspecting a problem with your parathyroid glands?  Perhaps calling them to explain your tests and calcium levels might help.

The info in the above mentioned website is helpful.
The calcium is within range -8.6 to 10.2, but I was concerned about the PTH OUT OF RANGE AT 66, because in the "interpretive guide" "intact PTH in relation to calcium" it says

PRIMARY HYPERPARATHYROIDISM >65 HIGH
secondary hyperparathyroidism >65  NORMAL OR LOW
NORMAL PARATHYROID FUNCTION 10-65 NORMAL

ANY IDEA WHAT THIS ALL MEANS?  THANKS.
MY Parathyroid hormone level is at *878*!!!!!   THAT is high, and has been for almost 2 years now, why?  DUE to NORMAL calcium levels (9.2 steady).   Has docs/surgeons befuddled.  BUT, I'm pushing now to get something DONE ASAP.  parathyroidectomy in 2002, removed a benign tumor towards my left breast....all other glands appeared to be tiny, which happens with overactive parathyroid gland.  We have NO clue right now what is up, but after having breast cancer as well in 2006, it's a bit of a worry.  I WANT answers!  lol...it's not funny, but it is frustrating for sure.  GOOD LUCk to you...juli