Thyroid Disorders Community
eltroxin side effects
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

eltroxin side effects

dr.i was taking eltroxin 25 mg from 3years never had any side effects then during my pregnancy (first child)feb 2008 dr increased dose to 75mg (after tests) no problems ,then after delievry dr advised to stop eltroxin seeing report and recontinued with 50mg but last month i was feeling giddiness, restlessness so done tests again and TSH found 14.3 so dr.advised to take 75mg and 50mg ulternate days but from last 15 days i am having giddiness, restlessness,palpitation,anxiety,blur vision some time,increased heart beats and some sort of fear so today dr advised ulgel antacid and pantaprazole20mg so i want to know is these side effects are due to eltroxin which i never had before and is the remedy dr advised is correct or what should be done more coz i`am worried my baby is just 6months and i`am a working lady with multiple tasks so need your help for immidiate recovery from these symptoms.pl