eye twitching, lazy eye
i am on synthroid, has anyone had eye twitching or lazy eye.  just recently this has happened. i have been on medication for about 3 months.  the hair loss has finally stopped and growing back thankfully.
Cant say that I have the twitching now, but I did before my TT. Question? Do you get migraines? I do and the twitching is a sin of the migrane for me. My Neuro told me this!
i started having eye twitching long before i was told i have grave's disease. i was hyperthyroid for a long time before the docs caught it. i have whats called grave's disese. its where my immune system attacks my thyroid and eyes. i had a complete thyroidectomy in december 07. the eye isn't lazy.  it's bulging. assuming thats what it is.
Actually.. I do have eye twitching and I have been on Synthroid for 7 days. Maybe a symptoms!!
i am thinking it could be a calcium thing, i had this happen and it was because my calcium was low, endo put me on 2000mg of tums, but dont take it with synthroid, spread them out about 2 hours... give it a try
I dropped my t4 meds to half about a month ago and developed an eye twitch. After I took my labs and was feeling like crap (tsh was 10 which is bad) I started my normal dose again and within a day the twitch was gone.

It's possible being low was my problem or maybe even silent migrains from the med change.