feeling bad
I am a 20 year old female childhood cancer surviver and i take medicine for my thyroid i don't produce enough of it , and i am wondering should i be feeling bad after like a week if not even, of not taking my medicine simply because i ran out thankfully tomorrow i go to the doctors but i was wondering what the symptoms are i am feeling achy and kinda like i have the flue i have a head ache  and im sweating alot ,but that could be beacause of the heat im am just curiouse if these symptroms are involved in me not having my meds for a couple of days thank you
It depends somewhat on your dosage, but not taking it for a week can definitely have an effect.  If you have a look through this list of typical hypo symptoms, I think you will find a few that are familiar.  

What type of cancer did you go through?  The reason I ask is to better understand how it affected your thyroid.

In preparation for your doctor visit tomorrow, if you will post your thyroid test results and reference ranges shown on the lab report, members will be glad to comment on the adequacy of testing and treatment, and advise further.