feeling faint
I am experiencing bouts of extreme dizziness ...sometimes lasting just a few seconds to today over a minute .to the point where I am close to going to ER. My heartrate is often 96.  I am hypothyroid, hashimotos . Numbers don't look too bad but still weird and scary symptoms. T3 15 mcg and T4 2 mcg (synthentic)  TSH 2.20  free T4 1.12 and free T3 is 2.61  (all in range with the new ranges of 2003).  and antibodies:  thyroid Peroxidase (TPOI) 13  (ranges 0-34) and antithyroglobulin AB  <20 (ranges 0-40)  It seems like a low dosage so I am thinking I am not getting enough so my thyroid is working extra hard...but I am not a doctor and my doctor although holistic goes by the numbers.  Need some help and advice thanks so much!  
Could you please post the ranges along with the levels on your labs, each lab could be different with ranges. Thank You FTB4
Also, please clarify your meds.  You take 15 mcg of T3 and 2 mcg of T4. Is that correct?

On what basis were you diagnosed with Hashi's?  Neither of your antibodies is elevated.

I just want to reiterate that FT3 and FT4 ranges must come from your own lab report.  Ranges vary lab to lab, so you have to report them with results.  Just being "in range" is seldom enough to relieve thyroid symptoms.  We have to see where in the range your numbers fall.