foot problems
i am really concerned about my feet as they are constantly aching and the soles of my feet feel inflammed. i have been taking 125 levothyroxine for over 6 months now and thought that once i started taking the medication that this feeling would go. most of my other symptoms of hypothroidism have now gone, apart from the aching feet which is getting worse. so much so that it keeps me awake at nught and i dread getting up to do a days work with my achy feet. i love wearing heels but have had to stop this and my ugg boots have become my new best friends. i told my doctor my problems with my feet and he sent me for xrays which came back normal. he doesnt seem to know what the roblem could be. i seem to think its something to do with the circulation and the nerves in my feet, could i be right? what treatment can be done for me? does anyone else suffer from this problem? im only 28 and this is really gettin me down
Plantar Faciitous is most likely what your foot pain is. Or 'fallen arches' - 'flat feet'. A doctor should know all these. A physical massage therapist certainly will know.

Plantar Faciitous is an inflamed tendon that attaches to your heel and the underside of the toes. You feel the pain most in the mornings first steps out of bed. Familiar?

Hypothyroid can aggravate this more. I had a lot of muscle / joint / tendon pain on Levothyroxine or Synthroid (T4 meds). Any T3 med should make these conditions better. If not you may need custom orthodics molded for your feet (common treatment).

You need low heal arch supporting shoes
Yep, in fact as I sit here, my feet are aching.....and they have for about a year.  That, along with my calves feeling really "full", and my fingers feeling tight. It's miserable!  I've been on levoxyl 175 for 2 1/2 years now - but am about to switch to Erfa thyroid, so I'll let you know if that goes away.