free ts4 level is 7-doc says i am fine???
my free ts4 level is 7,other levels within normal range,doc says i do not need meds even though i have many symptoms,,,does this sound right to you??
I'm assuming it's your TSH level that is 7???  If so, the reference range for TSH according to AACE is 0.3-3.0, so your TSH is clearly high, which indicates that you might be hypothyroid.  You should ask your doctor to follow up this high TSH by testing free T3 and free T4.  These are the actual thyroid hormones and will give a much better thyroid profile than TSH alone.  

In addition, you might ask for TPOab (thyroid preoxidase antibody) and TGab (thyroglobulin antibody), which will tell you if you have Hashimotos thyroiditis, an autoimmune disease that is the most prevalent cause of hypo in the developed world.

With a TSH of 7 and hypo symptoms, you should most likely be on meds.  If your doctor is unwilling to pursue this, you might have to find a doctor who knows more about thyroid disease.