graves disease symptoms after surgery
I was diagnosed with graves disease in 1979. I had most of my thyroid removed and 2 parathroids too. I am now hypothyroid and hypoparathyroid. My question is; what are the symptoms of graves after surgery. I am always constipated - no matter what I do. My thyroid levels are good according to my doctor and now she is working on getting my cortisol levels in check.   I was also recently diagnosed with celiac disease.
How about posting those thyroid test results that are "good" according to your doctor, so that members can assess the adequacy of your testing and treatment for hypothyroidism.  Please also post the reference ranges for those tests, as shown on the lab report.
As long as your numbers are in range, the docs will say that the numbers look good, however it does not mean that you will feel good.
I had a TT almost 17yrs ago, but it was not until about 10yrs afterwards that I started having issues with constipation.

After the 3rd ER visit for severe constipation, my doctor put me on Miralex daily, that was almost 2yrs ago, & I now I no longer have the issues. I do take the Miralex daily or every other day.
Do you have any other hypo symptoms?
I think the only other is always being cold. I have dry skin as well.

But no other symptoms that I can attribute to being hypo.