Thyroid Disorders Community
hashimoto, T3 and T4 normal values

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

hashimoto, T3 and T4 normal values

I have Anti-peroxidase antibodies high (more then 1000)
I have antinuclear antibodies 1:640
TSH: 2,9
T3L: 2,6
T4L: 1
Nodules in my thyroid, heterogenous and normal size.
I feel so tired, I used to go to the gym 4 times a week and now I feel so tired , I can't do any exercise. With this values I am hipothyroid?
All my blood tests are OK but a don't feel well, I feel like I need to sleep to be cure, is what I feel.
You don't list the lab ranges of the tests, but both your T3 and T4 are flagged low, so yes, you are hypothyroid.

Your TSH should be about half of what it tested at, which confirms your other hormone tests.

The next time you have tests run, ask for a Free T4 and a Free T3. They are more acurate tests.

I assume the doctor did not put you on thyroid medication, so I would go back in three or four weeks and ask for a retest.

At some point down the road I would also ask for a retest of your TPOab, but using a different lab.

"above 1,000" is a shoddy answer to the question of how high your TPO antibody count is. it can be measured MUCH higher than that with precision by a lab with the right machine. Knowing just how high it actually is may prove valuable in the future.
Thanks for your answer, The values are the free, in a good lab . I've repeated the anti-peroxidase analises and still waiting for the results .
Free T3 is 2,8 (ref 2,1 - 5)
Free T4 is 1,0 (ref 0,6 -2)
TSH 2,9 (0,01 - 5)
But I don't feel well, so tired, really, this started 2 months ago. The doctor in my work said that this values aren't the optimal values and I have symptoms. With this values I can be like this? I was always  an atletic person, lots of energy and I'm not fat , now I just feel to tired, can't do exercise because I feel to tired,after it. Do you still is enough to medicate? Thanks alot
Well, at least you're getting proper tests.

You are slightly hypothyroid, and could benefit from thyroid hormone replacement, but you are on the edge as far as whether your doctor would medicate you or not.

With your antibodies as high as they are, it is certain you will need treatment soon, and if you are having symptoms, it might as well be sooner rather than later.

Just my opinion.
Thanks alot, do you know anything about the anti-nuclear antibodies being positive? Hoshimoto makes them high, is it right?
This is all new to me, I thought I was a healthy person, love sports, and now I feel really sick.
Your ANA count is not specific to Hashimoto's.

It is indicative of an autoimmune disorder. Hashimoto's is an autoimmune disorder, but most people that have Hashimoto's do not have a high ANA count.

It could be just your bad luck, or it may indicate other autoimmune activity. ANA can be present with Hashimoto's, and there are other antibodies that can also be present.

TGab is often found also, but there is no set rule on how many different antibodies you may have now or in the future.

Thyroid disease is confusing as all get out, so read up and ask all the questions you like. Everybody here has a slightly different thyroid story to tell.
That's why the first time I went to the endocrinologist he sent me to a doctor of auto imune diseases, to find out if any more antibodies are in my Ab cocktail, still waiting for the results...., but I think the symptoms are from the tyroid....It all started with an acute inflamation (inflammation) of my shoulder (found a calcification), then an anemia (treated), then tired, doctors saying it was stress...., then I went to the cardiologist, and ok, then still tired, new analises TPO +, ANA +, ecography of tyroid: nodules and heterogenous , bla bla, no other symtoms (symptoms), now I've repeated the analises just of the tyroid and it sounds I'm slightly hipo (opposite of anyone could imagine I could be), and I'm convinced it is because of the tyroide, but the ANA's ...., coincidence....., other problem.....or just temporary....I'll tell the result at the end of June....hope is just my tyroide....Thanks alot