help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
my hair falls out alot really badly from the roots and i had problems with my thyroid tests tsh was 14 and t4 was.8 and the laperatory average was .75 i am so so upset i dont wash my hair now i wash it every two weeks and still falls alot plus it is so so irrtted and dry and has alot of dandruff that i never had before i ahd longer hair and now i had to cut it shortly i was hoping that i gets thicker or stops falling it doesnt help itook medication called thyroxine 100 microgram one tablet aday for six month my question is where should i go to adermatologiest or athyroid gland specialest please hel p me before i buy awig              
So, you are hypothyroid? What are you taking to treat your thyroid now? Hair falling it can be from many things, but it's mostly always caused from a hormonal imbalance.

I see you were on Thyroxine100

Do you have a lab panel that we can see?
thanks for answering bharrod and stella5349 actually i bieleve it is ahormonal imbalance because i used to take 50 microgram and i bought the same bottle and i never thought it is the 100 microgram one    i dont have alab panel i jsut remember these info when i went i will go tomorrow to adermotolgoist but i hope he doesnt try every medication on me i just wnat to know what is wrong far away from the achy pain i usually have all my worries is my hair i want my hair backkkkk god luck to u guys also