high free t4 and t3 but low normal tsh

My daughter is 21, she had a baby who is now 19 month old, we visited the doctor about 10 months ago, as she kept complaining that she can't loose weight after having the baby.  If she keeps to a diet and excercise she can loose weight, but can't get away with eating lots of rubbish - like she used to.  She remains considerably heavier by 2 stone, than her pre-birth weight.  She does get moody, but has no tremble of the hand, no reaction to temperature, she is not anxious, it is just really the weight, possible fluid retention, but doc doesn't really think so, and soome moody behaviour.  No other signs, certinally not of hyperthyrodism.  Blood test free t3 and t4 high, tsh low but normal and antiommune antibodies (particularly thyroid peroxidase)  SHBG showed lower end of normal, a-subunit not back.  Blood retests over period of 9 months remain normal tsh but high ft4 and ft3, although ft4 is now just up from normal and t3 is slightly reduced. This gradual normalisation fo results (although not normal) has been gradual and progressive so far.   There are no obvious evidence of hormone problems in other family members on wither side, but none have ever been tested.  A general mri scan of head, not specifically pituatry, was negitive of findings, about 9 month ago, now due for another mri particularly of the pituatry.  

My questions are, could the resutls be due to an error in assay, or assay interference?
Could they be a result of having had the baby?
Otherwise is it definately tshoma or RTH?
I have heard RTH is not commonly found with autoantibodies, is this true and what effect could they have?
Do antibodies complicate tshoma?

welcome to our community.  Wish I could help with some answers but this is out of my area of knowledge.

C~
Can you please post the actual lab numbers and ranges please? Really need to see those in order to start commenting.  :)