high tsh level
my 14 year old daughter has hypothyroidism diagnosed 2 years ago. Friday her tsh came back 136.4 her pediatrician told me i needed to get ahold of her specialist immediatley he was on vacation and had noone covering. so i called back the pediatrician to see about getting her dose of synthroid raised (currently on 125 mcg) she refused and told us to get to the er pronto where they did absolutley nothing is this an emergency or not I have been hoovering over her all weekend and canceled her outings.

this is not 'an emergency', but they do need to get her properly checked and her meds raised asap.  Did the pediatrician test FT3 and FT4?  If not, thy need to be tested.  Far better proper testing is done before she sees a specialist.

How is she feeling.  if she feels ok, then don't curtain her activities too much.  But if she's not feeling good, do let her take it easy.

When do you think you can get her in to see the specialist?  If it is m ore than 1 - 2 weeks away, I'd be asking them for a cancellation appointmnet (and explaining why).