how long for new dosage to take effect
I have recently gone from 100 synthroid every day down (again) to 88 synthroid----I had my thyroid removed (not
cancer) 7 months ago, but was hyper on 100 (last lab was 0.8)  My question: how long does it take your body
to really begin to respond to a new dosage-----I've been on 88 now for a little over two weeks, but still feel
pretty hyper
If it has been the two weeks I would drop a call to the office and speak to the doctor. I know when I was hyper and called - they had me skip a couple days of meds. This should be directed by your doctor and not do on your own.

My surgeon and general practitioner both said replacement thyroid hormone has a life of a week So if you take a dose for a week, in a week you should start to notice some change, BUT! They also said it takes about 3 for the body to actually adjust. In my experience I can say that is correct. So hang in there...I am still climbing walls too on my 150mcg dose (skipping a day and being on 100mcg then onto 150 the other day, to trick my body into thinking it is 125mcg) From what I investigated on the net it does seem that 3 weeks is the magic turn time.
If you still feel proverbially yuk in a week, then sure contact your doc and say HELP!