Thyroid Disorders Community
hungry all the time
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hungry all the time

Hi All,
I played soccer last week and noticed that my sore throat moved down the throat now. There is no pain but when I wake up the middle part of my throat is sore a little and it's feels uncomfortable. Last night I was so hungry all the time that I couldn't even sleep properly.
I was tested for thyroid in April this year and it was normal, I was tested for diabetes in June and I was not a diabetic
Is there any specific foods to kill hunger if it's my thyroid? Is there any good multi vitamins that I can take? I really want to avoid antibiotics and other unhealthy pills
I do exercise daily
Thanks
Tags: Thyroid
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
393685_tn?1325870933
Could you have a low immune system? I think the question is pretty hard to suggest certain things.

Maybe post your lab work on the thyroid test. Usually hunger is not a thyroid related question.
Blank
734073_tn?1278899925
Try to get off the high glysemic foods and avoid those highly processed sugary carb filled snacks. Hunger could be blood sugar related.
Blank
734073_tn?1278899925
Please read this article
http://thehealthyskeptic.org/thyroid-blood-sugar-metabolic-syndrome
Blank
Hi Ladies,
it's understandable I just released it can be due to antibiotics that I took for a week to get rid of tonsillitis. Stella , i don't have low immune system , I'm hardly ever sick I mean such as cold or other things.
This winter I had usual sore throat that i left untreated for a week or two before visiting a doctor and was diagnosed with tonsillitis. After that my throat is only sore in mornings and I have fatigue and sleep disturbances,often urination most of it is thyroid symptoms that could have been effected too and worsen by use of antibiotics to treat tonsillitis. i just wanted to get someone else opinion but it seems like I have to visit physician  
Blank
Sugar blood test always came back normal no matter how tired i feel or for how i didn't eat.
Maybe I should exercise more and test my thyroid again
I had thyroid blood test in April this year after I lost 8kgs but after I had problem with tonsils I picked up 6kgs already within 2 month
Blank
734073_tn?1278899925
Have you considered having tonsils removed?
Blank
a lot of doctors suggest not to remove tonsils after age of 21 ,I'm 23 years old.
i heard it's life threatening to remove tonsils after 21
Blank
734073_tn?1278899925
I had mine out at 21 and did just fine and have been very healthy ever since- There's not alot of difference between 21 and 23-but if you are going to do it- the sooner the better I'd think!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank