hyper or hypo
I am treating with a triple treatment for hep-c, I had blood work on Friday of last week March9th 20012. The last time I treated in 2011, it did things to my tyhroid, had to go on 100cc of snythectic synthroid. ,after treatment they weened me down to 25 cc. I am up to 88cc that I uped myself, I know I know , but she uped me to 50 and I could not function. The problem now is I have so much more energy, but I feel like I am staving can not stop eating, I get my results in a few days I will post, do I sound like hyper, hypo, and do they raise the dose for hyper or hypo?
T4 or T3 med increases are for hypothyroidism.  How about posting your thyroid test results and their reference ranges shown on the lab report and let members comment on the adequacy of your testing and treatment.  Also, do you have any of the 26 typical symptoms listed in this link?

http://endocrine-system.emedtv.com/hypothyroidism/hypothyroidism-symptoms-and-signs.html