hyperthyroid, several nodules, hoarseness

I went to the doctor last week (after several years of NOT going) for a chest cold, cough, and I had been losing my voice for about a month.

He immediately checked my thyroid and found a nodule.  My heartrate was also high and I had a EKG done which looked fine and was sent for an echo, which I haven't heard the results of that yet.  He also did blood work.

I went back for the bloodwork results which showed I was hyperthyroid and also had elevated liver enzymes.  He sent me for a thyroid ultrasound yesterday and she found 7 nodules on my thyroid.  Five on the right side and 2 on the left.  She said they were too small to be biopsied.

I go back to my GP tomorrow to see what he says about this.

Is this something to be concerned about given my hoarseness?  Honestly, I feel horrible all the time.  I work out, eat right and just have not had the energy to do this in recent weeks.

Also, what is the normal treatment for hyperthyroidism with many nodules?  I just want to be prepared for what the doctor might say.  He did mention that he might send me to an Endo depending on the ultrasound.

One more thing, I've had strange and painful sensations in my hands.  It started with my right thumb and forefinger.  The outer skin is numb, but it is very painful underneath that (make sense??).  This has now spread to my left arm/hand and is very painful, to the point where breaking spaghetti to put in the pot or shutting the door really hurts.

Just a little worried.
anybody have anything similar?
I'm hyperthyroid/Graves. I had weird skin sensations and carpel tunnel. It went away in a few days after taking anti-thyroid med, PTU. The fatique sucks. I hope you get treatment soon. Keep copies of all your tests.