hypodense lesion on the thyroid lobe
My relative had stage III colon cancer and did surgery and chemotherapy. And when he when back to recheck the CT, one the sentence is: There is a subcentimeter hypodense lesion on the right Thyroid lobe. But doctor did not mention anything about it. What does it mean, should we pay attention on this?
I think all lesions should be followed up on.  Many times a biopsy can't/won't be done until the lesion/nodule is at least 2 cm, but you should ask the doctor about it anyway.  

Have other thyroid tests been done to check for thyroid function?  The patient should be getting TSH, Free T3 and Free T4 tests done, along with tests for thyroid antibodies.  If you have any of these, please post the results, along with reference ranges, since ranges vary from lab to lab and country to country.
Thank you for your response. They didn't do any thyroid function tests yet. I believe that the doctor don't think it is important because no one actually discuss with the patient for this issue at all. But I will let them know that they need follow up on this. Thanks again.