Thyroid Disorders Community
interesting thyroid blogs?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

interesting thyroid blogs?

hi everyone, I've started a blog about my experiences of being hypothyroid, I'd love it if any of you would check it out and let me know what you think. I also have a question - are there any other thyroid blogs out there that you follow and would recommend? I'm interested in both patient and health practitioner blogs. Would also love to see one by anyone living with someone with thyroid disease.
oooch, I'm a silly (foggy brained) sausage!! forgot to post the link to my blog, it's:

thyroid-hope.blogspot.com

Well done! There are many out there who would love to read your blog. I am thinking of doing one, but brain fog and lifestyle issues are just too against me.
Dearthyroid.org is a good site for many with thyroid rants and rages.
thanks! Did you leave me a comment? someone from Australia did, I'm assuming that must have been you?

I checked out Dearthyroid.org, it's great and I've now connected with them, posting some stuff on their meet ups and "I remember" pages. Can't believe I'd never seen it before, it's right up my street.

ooh, the brain fog is a scary thing, I think my next post will be about that...

x
It was me!
Yes, dearthyroid is a great site. I love it. Met some nice people through it. I even ordered a t-shirt stating I am the face of thyroid disease. Can't wait till I get to wear it!
Brain dead is what I call it. I am baaaaaad today. Really sharp yesterday, today.....bleurgh....who knows what sets it off? ( I say that rhetorically, needs no answer!)
thank you!! I've just posted a new piece on there. Would love to hear what you think of it, it's not about brainfog, I still have to get around to that - lol! it's about having to make compromises.... let me know what you think if you get a chance to take a look.

has your dearthyroid tee shirt arrived yet? that is such a brilliant site, I'm following them on twitter now too, and they are following me back! Through twitter and the blog I'm starting to make a few new connections - interestingly it's even stimulating some interesting conversations with my family about thryoid stuff! I've never done anything like this before, it's  a whole new world!

sending you well wishes. xxx
Great blog!!!  Just checked it out!!!

I'll keep reading for sure!!!! :)
Oh Nat you are so kind to have checked it out and to say that! and I love your comment - you're so wise!!!! I love that you are so young but so bloomiin smart!!! will let you know when I post again.

thanks for the support! xx
Young?? Yes!
Wise?? No!
Smart?? No!

I just read alot!!  Oh, and my great endo helps to really explain things and put things into perspective!!!  Have had quite a few conversations about prioritising and keeping things in perspective lately.  
you are wiser and smarter than you know - believe it!!

Perspective seems to be the recurring theme for me right now. I feel much happier with that in mind.

Got some lovely comments on that latest post, my cousin who is sixty has also never heard of Soft Cell so you are not alone there! They were a great band but perhaps you had to be young in the '80s to appreciate them. :)  Did you click the link? I'm hoping he doesn't as I know he'll think it's just a terrible racket!

Today I plan to go into town and see if I can buy a lightbox, have heard good things about it helping fatigue from several people over the last few days. I think you can get them on sale or return so I'm up for giving it a go.

Perspective is an interesting theme and has been floating around my world alot lately as well, especially with the whole part time uni issue.

Haha...yeah I clicked on the link and checked it out.  I liked it actually, it was pretty cool!!!  I wasn't born in the 80's - wasn't born till the end of 1990!!! So thats probably why, I wasn't born yet.  Even through most of the 90's I would have been too young to really appreciate it.  Geez, I am young lol!

Good luck in your search for a lightbox!! :)