joann
i take 100mg of synthroid daily is that stopping me from losing weight
What do you mean?  Why are you on synthroid?  What are your TSH and Free T levels?  How long have you been on it?
No!

One of the enduring myths about the underactive thyroid is that it is responsible for obesity.  It is not.  The major causes of obesity in humans is increased caloric intake (eating too much) and decreased caloric output (exercising too little). In patients with the most profound degrees of hypothyroidism weight will increase by only a few pounds which can be lost when thyroid hormone levels are normalized.

A lot of hypo women want there TSH at the low end of Lab thinking that it will help with weight loss, weight control, or prevent weight gain.  This is not correct and they sacrifice health and more added  symptoms thinking this way.

Most of the extra weight gained in hypothyroid individuals is due to excess accumulation of salt and water. Massive weight gain is rarely associated with hypothyroidism. In general, 5-10 pounds of body weight may be attributable to the thyroid, depending on the severity of the hypothyroidism. Finally, if weight gain is the only symptom of hypothyroidism that is present, it is less likely that the weight gain is solely due to the thyroid. thyroid.org

It's just the privilege of being a women. And I am all women.

GD
I assume being fatigued would only reinforce a sedentary nature, but it's not synthroid.
I agree with shaerich...we need more information before an accurate answer can be given.