Thyroid Disorders Community
labels for hyperthyroid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

labels for hyperthyroid

with hyperthyroidism do these labels have anything to do with my condition
the labels that say "do not take if you have hyper/hypo thyroidism disease"  will the medication affect me either way in a good or bad way ?  i'm tring to gain weight,  any suggestions....
also there are some medications that work with the thyroid ...How would no thyroid in my neck affect the use of this medicine?
Tags: labels
What medications are you wanting to take that state that? Possibly they may have high doses of iodine in it which can affect the hyper/hypo levels.
   If you have no thyroid you are still taking the same hormone it would have made itself, by a tablet. It is that hormone that can be interfered with by other chemicals,herbs and hormones.
WELCOME to our Community!  You can also as on our Ask a Pharmacist Expert forum as an idea along with the above poster's thoughts.

C~