low thyroid and low red blood cell count?
I was just diagnosed last week. TSH was 86. Started on Synthroid. My cholesterol was high at 226 but I understand there is a connection with this. My question is my red blood cell count was a little low at 3.79 (have not had a period in 8 months so no  blood loss) and my MCV and MCH are high at 99 and 35.3. Is there a connection with these results and low thyroid? Thank you very much for your help in understanding this.
Individuals with hypothyroidism may become anemic due to inadequate stimulation of red blood cell. High MCV (large red blood cells) might suggest  pernicious anemia, an autoimmune form of anemia characterized by vitamin B12 deficiency. The same genes that cause a vulnerability to development of Hashimoto's thyroiditis can cause vulnerability to pernicious anemia. MCV could be normal if iron deficiency (small red cells) is also present, and other conditions could cause a high MCV.

Anemia fatigue is in addation to the fatigue due to  hypothyroidism. Anemia fatigue is fatigue within fatigue.