medicine
I take levxoyl 150mcg and they just changed it from 175mcg.  Can to much thyroid medicine cause acid reflux to start?
That's a good question that I don't have an answer for .. but WELCOME to the community ...... anything that upsets the water balance of the system can cause reflux to stir .. so maybe is a good guess?

C~
Many medications can cause Acid Reflux, the main ones are Blood Pressure meds, I get Acid Reflux, although I am on BP Meds and Synthroid, so I am not sure which one causes the reflux problems. I have heard of other members with thyroid that have reflux also, so it could be caused by thy. meds too, The other thing that may show a connection to reflux and thyroid is the symptom of muscle aches and spasms, and the valve (Sphincter)  that connects the esophagus to the stomache is supposed to keep the stomach acids from backing up into the esophagus is a muscle, so that could be a connection, this is the problem with BP meds, The muscle becomes relaxed and does not close all the way, then you get the acid back-up. Just a Hunch. Good Luck FTB4