Thyroid Disorders Community
mustache

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

mustache

Hi, i am 26 years old. I possess fully grown beard and hairs all over my chest and body. But very poorly grown mustache. I dont know what is the problem and remedy. My father has sound beard and mustache. What is the deficiency and treatment for this. Is their any remedy. Where and how can i cure it.
Tags: hair
Let's start by assuming you are male. :)

You could have your Testosterone checked.

Try going to Google or another internet search engine and type in "stimulate facial hair growth", with the quotation marks included, and see if you can find any helpful suggestions.

It maybe genetic (from your mother's side), and your mustache will not grow as thick as your beard. It may be your age and the mustache will fill in as time goes on.

Good luck.