Thyroid Disorders Community
my thyroid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

my thyroid

i have just been diagnosed with goitres they are 2.5 cm and i am being sent to an endocrinologist , all my blood tests have come back normal what should i expect
Just because your blood tests are within the so-called "normal" ranges does not mean that is adequate for you. The ranges are far too broad and all patients are somewhat different in their needs for thyroid hormone.  If you will please post your actual results and reference ranges shown on the lab report members will be better able to comment further.
Thankyou for your comment , I will ask the drs for my blood results on Monday , I had the app with the endo last week and all they said was it looks ok on the scan but they want me to have a FNA , and they will see me in two months , I'm a bit nervous now
Nodules are really common, enough it's an annoyance for endocrinologists. FNA is standard of care for a nodule over 1cm and 90-95% are benign. I hate saying cancer, But in the event it is, based on everything I've been told and read, survival rate for common thyroid cancer, is nearly 100%. So no matter what you'll be fine.

So good to get the FNA done quickly for one reason, it's annoying to be nervous from not knowing. Also usually an FNA usually isn't very painful.  I had one, I was surprised how it didn't hurt.

good luck.
Thankyou for your comment , you have put my mind at ease abit more x