Thyroid Disorders Community
my tsh level is 6.3 is that ok

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

my tsh level is 6.3 is that ok

my tsh level is 6.3 is that ok, i am also feeling fatigue and pain my joints, what will be treatment for this

This discussion is related to Cause of fatigue?.
The new TSH range for normal is .30-3.0. IF you were to only use the TSH, then you are quite hypo....no wonder your joints hurt and you are fatigued. Did your Dr start you on thyroid meds?
TSH is a pituitary function test, and should never be used solely to look at thyroid function. You need to also have a Free T4 and Free T3 tests done. These are the actual active thyroid hormone levels in your body. You can then have a complete picture of what is happening.  :)
my thyrod level was 6.3 on the las blood test.  The Doctor prescribed me with Levothyroxine 25mg. Where i first took this medication I felt having my energy back somehow. I was less lazy, so I though it was ok, Now on the 4th day of taking this medication eventhoug as I read the dosis is not to high, i am feeling numbness on my right cheek  and part of my neck same side.  I do not think what else could be affecting my right cheek...... please i need advice..... I  will call my doctor on Monday.  ... Thanks ....  
Oh i forgot to answer 6.3 thyroid level caused me fatigue. Even 5.3 that i had before did.
This is a very old thread, so it might be best if you start a new one, with your particular information.  

To do that you can go to the home page of the thyroid forum, but clicking this link, then click the orange Post a Question button at the top of the page:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Thyroid-Disorders/show/73?controller=forums&action=show&id=73&camp=msc

Please include any tests you've had done, along with results and reference ranges, so members can see exactly where your levels fall within the ranges.

As stated in the above post, TSH should never be used alone, to diagnose or treat a thyroid issue.  If you haven't had tests done for Free T3 and Free T4, you should ask your doctor to do them.

If you are only on day 4 of Levo, it's unlikely that the  medication is causing your numbness, since it takes approximately 4-6 weeks for it to build in your system.  Numbness could be a sign of stroke; you should go to the ER and get checked out.