Thyroid Disorders Community
my tsh results is 1.45 but i have syptoms(symptoms)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

i am 27 years old and have hair loss, depression, constipation, very tired, headaches, pains in my lower stomach, and i can be in a middle of a sentence and i forget what i am saying and i do this all the time.  I thought it was my thyroid but the results came back 1.45 and they said it is normal.  I also have cin 2 or 3 on my cervix could these symptoms be any sign of that or is it still a chance it is thyroid related
TSH alone is totally inadequate as a diagnostic for potential thyroid problems.  TSH is a pituitary hormone that is affected by many variables, including the time of day when blood is drawn.  At best, TSH is only an indicator, to be considered along with more important indicators, which are symptoms and also the levels of the actual biologically active thyroid hormones, free T3 and free T4 (FT3 and FT4).  

With the symptoms you have described, you need to go back and insist that they test for FT3 and FT4.  Don't accept anything else.  Then post the results and reference ranges used by the lab and members can help interpret results and suggest further action.