nerves
Have been hypothryoid for over 3 years..until recently been ok..then my dr. put me on bp meds. and raised my dosage of thyroid meds also..I have been a basket case!!!! panic attacks sweating light headed the works..went back she said all in my head...I lowered my bp meds. cut them in half and went back to my old thyroid dosage of .025..I feela tad better but still nervous...any one relate?????
Ok sis I can totally relate to what you are going through. I am bi polar and throidless..
after my first throid surgery I was put on 125 mcg of synthroid and I went over the top manic. I just waited it out till things calmed down and I had to quit taking the throidmed cause I had thyca and I had to get more thyroid surgery. It took about a month to get stable again.
It is a delicate balnce between your head meds and thyroid med.
I take levothyroxine 200 mcg as well as zyprexa and celexa for the head meds.
I have lost some weight and it is time for a med adjust ment I go to the doc in the am and I have quite a list for discussion with him.
I take my throid stuff in the am and my head meds in the pm before bed and this has been working quite well until the weight loss. I just  this side of manic and I dont know which of my meds need adjusting. Great huh?
this isnt in your head. Fire your doc and get another one  Or better print out this stuff from the forums and hit over the head with it. lol I get soo irritated with docs.
It will take some time to get adjusted to the new dosage.Hang tight and take things one day at a time.
Message me if you wnat to talk some more.
Love Venora