normal range
I was wondering these tests results are in normal range

TSH 2.75
T4    0.84

I am having trouble concieving, I have two other children so know that I am not infertile, so I am thinking the issue may be with my thyroid, I do have hypothyroidism and I am on levothyroxine 25mcg.
You are undermedicated. Your Free T4 should be mid normal range. It looks like your Dr is treating by your TSH which is incorrect when your T4 level is so low.
That is my opinion....and probably why your having issues conceiving.
Are you seeing an endo or thyroid specialist? I would.
Your doctor should be primarily be treating symptoms and your FT3/FT4 levels.

Also, why are you hypo? Hashimoto's?

Hashimoto's is an auto-immune disease and needs to be treated as such. For many of us, we will not feel well until we get the antibodies under control.

Since giving up gluten, I've cut back my dependency on thyroid hormone. Read my journal for my experiences.

:) Tamra
What's the reference range for the T4; and is that FREE or total?  If the lab report doesn't specifically say "free", then it's total and pretty much obsolete/useless.

That said, with the T4 as low as it is, I agree with Laura, that you are under medicated.

Would be great if you can get your doctor to test FT3, along with the TSH and FT4; and always make sure you get a copy of your lab report for your own records; your doctor is required to give you one, upon request.