over stimulation with medication
I started 50 mcg daily of levothyroxine a few weeks ago for Hashimoto's.  However, my TSH and antibodies are just slightly high, nothing like the highs I have read about.  I don't know if this is a coincidence, but I have been experiencing things that seem to be more related to that medication than the known side effects of the Dostinex I take for pituitary tumor.  I seem dehydrated, frequent diarreha (a few times I have lost control and gone on myself), faster heart rate, etc.  For the past 2 days I have taken only 1/2 of a pill and haven't had any bowel movements, much less the diarreha.  

Is it possible that I have too high of a dosage and that the 1/2 pill is working better for me?  
With those symptoms, I would definitely call the doc and get a blood test.  The medication could be too high and could have sent you hyper.  Those are symptoms of hyper.
Thanks!  I am scheduled for another round of blood tests in about 2 weeks.  I figured I'd keep it at the 1/2 a pill daily until then and see what the tests have to say. :-P  Maybe not brilliant, but I haven't felt well with the levothyroxine and dostinex for weeks.  The last 2 days I have felt great with the 1/2 pill amount.  

Silly question... I had blood drawn this morning for creatinine and cortisol test.  My arm at the draw site is swollen and hurts really bad... I have never had that before with blood tests.  Should I be worried?