Thyroid Disorders Community
overheating sweating

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

overheating sweating

I sweat all the time.  My skin is cool to touch,  but  I sweat all over.  My hair is alway wet.
I have check into Menopause and it is not that.,  My thyroid test are good.  Im on synthroid 0.112 mg one a day
bumping this up for others............
Avatar n tn
what do you mean
Me too. I wake in the night and then have about an hour or so  with  high temperature and  skin ice cold. I strip off everything to stop sweating and then shiver.  I've been on levo nine months, now at 112/day, but this hot/cold symptom I've had for only two weeks. And you, how long? Last time I looked I was a male, 80, so it's not menopause with me either.

Often I will 'bump' up a post if I dont get time to answer it so that it doesnt get lost in the system.
Thats what ....bumping this up......means.
Before i knew I had hashimoto's i would sweat with ANY activity. It improved after i got on levo. Now i sweat like you ..but i think it's probably a combination of being undertreated and menopausal..how do you know your thyroid tests are good?