Thyroid Disorders Community
overheating sweating
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

overheating sweating

I sweat all the time.  My skin is cool to touch,  but  I sweat all over.  My hair is alway wet.
I have check into Menopause and it is not that.,  My thyroid test are good.  Im on synthroid 0.112 mg one a day
Related Discussions
293 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
bumping this up for others............
Blank
what do you mean
Blank
Me too. I wake in the night and then have about an hour or so  with  high temperature and  skin ice cold. I strip off everything to stop sweating and then shiver.  I've been on levo nine months, now at 112/day, but this hot/cold symptom I've had for only two weeks. And you, how long? Last time I looked I was a male, 80, so it's not menopause with me either.

Blank
Often I will 'bump' up a post if I dont get time to answer it so that it doesnt get lost in the system.
Thats what ....bumping this up......means.
Blank
519736_tn?1253990426
Before i knew I had hashimoto's i would sweat with ANY activity. It improved after i got on levo. Now i sweat like you ..but i think it's probably a combination of being undertreated and menopausal..how do you know your thyroid tests are good?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank