parathyroid
. my calcium levels are ok (2.35)     (TSH .96)    ( T4 12.9) (  PTH 2.17)

I think I am going crazy, because the symptoms i have don't reflect the test. so here is exactly what my ultrasound report says word for word.. requested a copy from my doc.
In the right lobe there are 3small sonolucent nodules varying between 2 and 3 mm. At the left  thyroid lobe there is a 1 to 2 mm nodule in the upper portion.  At the medial inferior pole of the left thyroid , immediately adjacent to the thyroid tissue ,and moving up and down with the thyroid upon swallowing  is a structure which could either be a lymph node or a parathyroid lesion .I favor this being a parathyroid adenoma. There are a few lymph nodes in the anterior neck, the largest at the upper left anterior aspect measuring 16mm by 12mm by 8mm, i do not see an echogenic hilum, but the good definition and oval shape strongly suggest it is a benign lymph node.
A lesion at the medial lower pole of the left thyroid lobe is probably a parathyroid lesion ,most likely an adenoma additional investigation of this is stongly recommended. I have alot of symptoms, including high blood pressure. I don't understand if everything in my blood test say otherwise ...why do i feel this way.

srry my t4 is 14.9 not 12.9