phentermine and levothyroxine
I will start taking phentermine 15, very low dose, tomorrow, (must loose 40 pounds at a rate of 2 pounds/week), but I've been taking Levothyroxine 112 for hypothyroidism for many years first thing in the morning, and only have breakfast 30 to 45 mins after I take the thyroid med.  The PA told me to take the phentermine before anything in the morning.  What should I do?  I don't want the two drugs to interfere with each other.  What do you suggest?

Thank you.
An option is to take levothyroxine before you go to bed.  Several studies have found that taking the same dose of levothyroxine at bedtime, compared to first thing in the morning, may be better. Researchers have suggested several explanations for these results: despite waiting 30 minutes breakfast may be interfering with the intestinal absorption of levothyroxine; bowel motility is slower at night which can result in better uptake of levothyroxine; T4 to T3 conversion may be more effective in the evening.