Thyroid Disorders Community
results from nuclear scan

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

results from nuclear scan

i don't understand why my scan showed i was hyperthyriod when i am hypothyriod with a 12mm nodule that didn't show up.also have a goitre

Six hour uptake 29.9
12 hour uptake 59.4

i am being tested next month for the graves and hashi my blood work has always been normal and never showed hyper and why would a scan not show the nodule.scan was done last month!
forgot to say that i am hypo and nuclear scan showed hyper with a diffuse toxic goiter,doc was worried to put me back on meds but blood work always came back normal in sept, next month more .i did get a biospy last year and showed that it was the main result for thyrioditis.

i looked and looked and i don't understand why it said no hot or cold nodule showed when it that size