Thyroid Disorders Community
ringing in the ears

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

ringing in the ears

I have had Graves Disease for the past 15 years and have had many of the symptom associated with it, but recently I have started to have ringing in the ears, numbness on the left side of my face and a twitching left eyelid. Is this just a part of having Graves Disease or is this something else? If it is something else what could it be?
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I was last week diagnosed with a deviated septum.
I would definitely see a doc like an otologist on this one... Is the ringing in one ear or both? Is the left side of your face "drooping" like it is paralyzed? was the ringing and numbness a sudden onset? Any decrease in hearing?