sensitive teeth
My teeth have been sensitive for almost three months.  I had a scan of my thyroid.  It showed cysts on one side and a nodule on the other. Bloodwork on my thyroid is normal.   My question is this--- can this be a cause of my sensitive teeth.  They are driving me crazy!  They really hurt.  I would really appreciate someone's ideas on this.  Thanks so much.  
WELCOME to the COMMUNITY!

I'm not sure; I get very sensitive teeth from sinus inflammation .. my sinus cavities are very low and close to the roots so I get alot of pain and sensitivity as you describe but that is just me and my experience.

Have you tried an otc toothpaste like Sensodyne?  Checked with your dentist?  I would do that for sure as they are well versed inthryoid checks, too, etc.

Sometimes actually putting the paste directly on the affected teeth for a few days before bed helps.

WELCOME to the COMMUNITY!

Cheryl