should I be worried
I am so stressed out.  My TSH went from 4.1 to 4.14 in 2 months, T3 total from 137 to 127, T4 free from 1.4 to 1.2, peroxidase antibodies greater than 1000.  I have weight gain at about the rate of about 2lb per week, heart palpations, trouble breathing, trouble swallowing, stressed and depressed, tired, my blood pressure droped from a normal range of 100/65 to a new "normal" of 82/60.  

My doctor said that my numbers are in the normal range but sent me to ultrasound at my request.  I have been taking 100mcg of synthroid for that 2 months.  I haven't got the ultrasound result but saw the note that the sonographer took that said something like "enlarged heterogenity, irregular vascularity on both lopes, etc.."

I have been feeling worst.  I am so worried... should I be worried?  Should I get another opinion?  Has I got worst, or is it stable and it is just all in my head?
898
It will be nice if you would be able to post the entire ultrasound report.
thank you, but I won't get the ultrasound result until May 29th.  My doctor said my TSH is in a normal range, so I don't really have a thyroid problem and so he will see me in 6 weeks.  He only sent me to ultrasound because I insisted.  Should I try to arrange an earlier appointment to get the result?