Thyroid Disorders Community
should I be worried
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

should I be worried

I am so stressed out.  My TSH went from 4.1 to 4.14 in 2 months, T3 total from 137 to 127, T4 free from 1.4 to 1.2, peroxidase antibodies greater than 1000.  I have weight gain at about the rate of about 2lb per week, heart palpations, trouble breathing, trouble swallowing, stressed and depressed, tired, my blood pressure droped from a normal range of 100/65 to a new "normal" of 82/60.  

My doctor said that my numbers are in the normal range but sent me to ultrasound at my request.  I have been taking 100mcg of synthroid for that 2 months.  I haven't got the ultrasound result but saw the note that the sonographer took that said something like "enlarged heterogenity, irregular vascularity on both lopes, etc.."

I have been feeling worst.  I am so worried... should I be worried?  Should I get another opinion?  Has I got worst, or is it stable and it is just all in my head?