sinuses and thyroid
can your thyroid cause serious sinus problems too?
Oh yes!! Thyroid problems really affect the sinus's. Before I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, I would get a sinus infection, go straight to bronchitis, and last for 6 weeks.

It is horrible. I believe I read it is because Thyroid has to do with the immune system, also has to do with weak adrenals. I have been taking 3000 mg of vit c a day and have not had any problems since taking that.
well, guess what, I spoke to soon, I woke up with a severe sinus infection this morning.

How about that? after saying I had not had any problems in a while, up pops one.!
I noticed when I was severely hypothyroid for RAI I had such huge issues with my sinuses and alergies.  No doctor I went to seemed to think that the conditions were related.  When I went on replacement hormome after the TT and RAI, my sinuses were much better.  I even had a huge lessening of my seasonal allergies and was able to breathe through my nose at night!
Interesting. I have had sinus infections for about 2 year now, off and on. I started getting that constant headache when I started on Armour... I thought it was associated with that, and finally after a month of this constant headache I went to the Dr. She said my sinus were so swollen and infected! She even said the lymph nodes in my neck were enlarged too! I should have known it wasn't the Armour!