sleeplessness, frequent urinating, foggy thinking
I went to the endocrinologist with the problem I have been having; not sleeping well, tried, foggy thinking etc., His first impression was that I may have an underactive thyroid. He ran all of the test for thyroid. tsh, t3,t4,fsh, thyroid peroxidase ab, thyroglobulin ab. also prolactin serum, LH serum, cbc, comp.metabolic panel, estraditol, dhea, vitamin b12 serum. He also did a thyroid ultrasound. Ultrasound showed that I had some nodules < 1cm. which were compared to other ultrasounds that was sent to him that I had 5 yrs ago that were still the same size. I did have a scan 5 years ago as well that showed they were not hot or cold nodules. All my blood was fine, except for the b12 was a little high, which he said he was not concerned about. these are some of the results of the thyroid test:
Tsh  0.65
T3 146
T4 free 1.07
prolactin serum  12.2
estradiol 183
LH serum 7.3
fsh serum  8.0
All of thest was fine, I understand their results, but these that I am showing I still am not sure of what it all means. I still feel not myself, going to the bathroom a lot to urinate, waking up every two hours or so. Should the doctor have checked my progesterone, and testerone as well to see if there was a hormonal imbalance, which is what I supect. Any knowledgeable feedback would be greatly appreciated.