slightly enlarged pituitary gland
i have been sick for a long time. my hormones have been a mess since my hysterectomy. i take hrt for a awhile the it doesnt work. i get the itchy crawly skin. hair falling out. bad headaches including migraines.  i also have severe vertigo. i had 2 mri's done this week and it showed a slightly enlarged pituitary gland. my dr. says that not enough to make me have all these symptoms. i have been to so many drs. now and no one seems to know what to do?  my thyroid they say is normal. i am only 110 lbs and 5'6. i do have 2 nogils on my thyroid. can you help. thank you
Get a copy of your thyroid levels and try to post them here.

I was told for many years that my levels were normal. Come to find out, the endo has said I should have been treated for hypothyroidism years ago!

I also have vertigo that has improved greatly on thyroid replacement meds. Hair had also grown back.

Is anything going to be done for the enlarged pituitary or does the doctor have an explanation as to why it is enlarged?
The nodules can also be causing problems even with normal labs - especially if they are constricting any important neck structures (my daughter's was compressing her jugular).

Can you also post the results of your ultrasound (if you have had one)