t3 test result
Recently discovered thyroid nodule which biopsy showed papillary malignancy with Hurthles cell. Don't know if that info makes a difference  Anyway TSH was 10.7 and put on levo 50mg for four weeks waiting for surgery.  Now my TSH is in normal range but t3 is on low side ... It was normal before.  What if anything does that mean
It means you're going hypo.  What was the exact result of the T3 test and was that Free or Total?  There's a difference.  

Will you be having a TT due to the papillary malignancy?
Hi Barb
Thanks for answering my question. Yes I had TT a week ago tomorrow.  Doing good I am at work now as a matter of fact.  I believe it was reg t3 when I get home I will check.  It wasn't way off but just going in wrong direction when my TSH was going in the right direction.  Does papillary malignacy generally have the hurthle cell with it or I should ask is it common to have both?  The nodule was small so I was fortunate they did the biopsy and that the needle picked up the cancers. Thinking there will be no follow up except for levo