thyroid cyst with pain
i have hypothyroidsim i was on low dosage which start the begining of 2010 to slowly bring it up until i seen a endro doctor i have a 5mm cyst in my left nodule that was biospy no cancer i was dose up to .50 mg of thyroid drugs suddenly got the pain in my neck it was terrible my lymph nodes were swelling up for no reason nothing was done i quit taking the medication it took a few months until the pain went away but it did i stop taking the drugs until either i see a doctor to remove it but how is my thyroid making me have problem with painful periods,constant thirst to the point it making my stomach bloated,constantly dehydrated,hair loss that making my head itch i try to head and shoulders to ease the pain a few times a week,i have been in out of er rooms the levels are going down and ups xrays to check for masses but nothing shows up..my lymph nodes are swelling up alot more last for about a week.i don't know making it so hard to deal with when i am so young.
i get sugar craving and bad fatigue and for some reason anexity gets hard to deal with that i have to take pm to sleep at night,i can't get a hold of my metabolism .
Have you had any thyroid tests done recently?  If you could post a current TSH, Free T3 and Free T4, that would help members comment more fully on your situation.

Do you know if you have Hashimoto's or not?  

There could be something else causing the lymph nodes to swell.

i had pain while being on the drugs and lymph nodes were swelling up for no reason last month i was in the er because the fullness was to much to handle tests back normal all the t4,tsh,t3 so on i went off of it and now it stop.when i found i had a thyroid problem it was hashimoto's thyroiditis then when they biospy it saying it wasn't cancer it just plain thyroiditis can't i find a doctor to remove my thyroid instead of dealing and trying to manage this.
and i had a ringin in my ears problem before discovering my thyroid plus a menstrual irregularity ever since i hit puberty being on the thyroid drug seems to make menstral alot moody birth control wasn't controling,i am only 19 jeeze.
Doctors won't remove your thyroid just because you are hypo.  It's not unmanageable, you just have to learn what needs to be done, then go about doing it.  Even if you had your thyroid removed, you would have to take medication to replace the hormones your thyroid should be producing, because you'll die without them.

What are the actual levels of your Free T3, Free T4, TSH, along with the reference ranges stated on your lab report.  What tests were done to diagnose Hashimoto's?  

Yes, thyroid issues can mess up your menstrual cycle AND cause ringing in the ears.  Sex hormones, which control your menstrual cycle, and thyroid hormones are both part of the endocrine system; these hormones all need to be in sync with each other in order for things to work right......